The only known survivor of the true Vampire religion.
EX – Satanic Priest, Catholic Priest, Wicca Witch, Luciferian, Spiritualist, Voodoo Priest, Mormon Elder, 90th Degree Freemason, Shriner, Illuminati initiate, Vampire and more!
(Note: The fact that I have this article on my website does not mean that Bill Schnoebelen agrees with the content of my website)
“Interview with an Ex-Vampire”
(Yes, the front & back cover are photos of Bill when he was a real vampire)
9 HOURS of interviews of Bill Schnoebelen
Fantastic Value at only $39.95
More Information at www.exvampire.com
Bill Schnoebelen lived on the dark side for many years. He was a 90th degree Freemason, a member of the Illuminati, a Satanic Priest, a Catholic Priest and even more. Then one day his monthly tithe check to the church of Satan came back from the bank with a note on the back – “I’ll be praying for you in Jesus’ name “. Within a week he lost his demonic power. Later he became a Born Again Christian, and he now has his own ministry. Bill has been in ministry, mostly full-time, since 1986, and no one has yet been able to disprove any of the claims he has made about his admittedly rather bizarre history. Many freemasons, satanists, witches and other occultists have attempted to discredit Bill Schnoebelen, without success.
Bill’s timeline is baffling or contradictory only to someone unfamiliar with the strange workings of the occult/magickal mind set and with the subtle power of Satan to deceive.
Here is his timeline in brief:
- Born: 1949 (raised Catholic)
- Went through Catholic grade school and high school
- Entered Minor Seminary at Loras College to be a priest: 1967
- Introduced to the occult by a professor: late 1967
- Got involved in Wicca: 1968
- Made a Wiccan priest – first degree (Algard rite): 1968
- Graduated from college and took a leave of absence from priesthood studies: 1971
- Got a job teaching music in a Catholic high school in rural Iowa: 1971-1973
- Met his priestess whom he would later marry (1972)
- Ordained a Spiritualist minister in the Alliance of Divine Love: 1972
- Flew to Boston to be made a priest in the Alexandrian rite of Wicca – February of 1973
- Traveled to Arkansas to study under the Grand Master Druid of North America in the summer of 1973
- Made a Druidic High Priest in July of 1973 – also had a witch handfasting to his wife at the same time in Zion State Park in Zion IL.
- Fall of 1973, traveled to Boston MA to be made high priest (Third degree) in Alexandrian rite of Wicca
- Winter of 1973, began covens in Dubuque and Davenport Iowa
- Legally married by Spiritualist minister from Alliance of Divine Love: May of 1974
- Moved to Milwaukee to teach large numbers of people witchcraft: August of 1974
- Began involvement with Old Roman Catholic Church (ORCC) and studies for diaconate and priesthood in 1974-75
- Also began studies in Blue Lodge Freemasonry and was finally made a Master Mason in 1977
- About the same time (1975) as he got involved in the ORCC, he also became involved with Church of Satan – became a Second Degree Member (warlock)
- During this same period, he went through York Rite Masonry and became a Knight Templar.
- Later, in 1980, he went through Scottish Rite and became a 32nd degree Mason.
- He was ordained a priest in the ORCC in Plainfield, IL at St. Paul’s Old Catholic church. The ordination certificate is reproduced in MORMONISM’S TEMPLE OF DOOM.
- Through the Church of Satan, he became aware of more “hard core” Satanic groups and got involved with them – first the Order of the Black Ram (in Michigan) and later the Brotherhood in Chicago. This was when he began to practice some pretty heavy-duty sorcery.
- In 1977-78 he began to study with the Monastery of the Seven Rays and was ultimately consecrated a Gnostic bishop by its head (see below…). The certificate is reproduced in LUCIFER DETHRONED. As a bishop, he was also charismated into the Syrio-Jacobite Orthodox episcopacy. At the same time, Bill was initiated into the “Antient and Primitive Rite of Memphis Mitzraim Freemasonry” and raised to the 90th degree of that Masonic rite.
- In 1979 he was introduced to vampirism as part of his training in the dark arts and was initiated into the vampire cult in Chicago in the so-called Church of the Resurrection.
- In 1980, he received a check back from the bank which he had sent to the Church of Satan for dues. A lady from the bank had written on the check, “I will be praying for you in Jesus’ name.” Within days, his life fell apart and he lost all his magical power. This crisis led him, ultimately to join the Mormon (LDS) Church…
- In August of 1980, he and his wife, Sharon, were baptized LDS. He went through several church offices, including Elders’ Quorum President and Institute of Religion teacher.
- In June of 1984, Bill became gloriously saved through the power of the TRUE Jesus Christ (NOT the LDS counterfeit)
- In February of 1985, he formally left the LDS Church.
- In July of 1986, he did his first public ministry at the Capstone Conference in Salt Lake City. That was the formal beginning of Bill’s ministry.
Here is what happened in detail:
First of all, this timeline has been published in brief (MORMONISM’S TEMPLE OF DOOM) in 1987, so it has been out there for some time for anyone to check out. That same book contained photocopies of most of Bill’s Masonic initiation certificates, his ordinations in the Old Catholic and LDS churches, his certificate from the Church of Wicca, his Shrine certificate, etc. He tried to be as up front as he could be with this, even 20 years ago. He knew that his story was a bit hard-to-believe and confusing.
Bill Schnoebelen was born and raised Roman Catholic (1949 – 1968).
Bill was introduced to the occult by a Catholic Priest at his college. He got disillusioned with the RCC with the changes of Vatican II and drifted into the occult and ultimately white witchcraft (1968). He was initiated that year as a priest of Wicca.
He remained a Wiccan and eventually became a high priest (1973) in the Alexandrian rite in Boston MA. This was in Jim and Patricia Baker’s coven.
Along the way, for legal purposes, he was ordained a spiritualist minister (1972) in the Alliance of Divine Love by Rev. Barbara Selwa. This gave him the right to receive donations, etc. She knew Sharon and Bill were Wiccans and had no problem with it. In fact, at that time another of her ministers was a Wiccan.
In the summer of 1973, he and his priestess (soon to be wife – Sharon) went down to Arkansas to study under the “Grand Druid of North America” for 3 months of intense study. At the end of that time, they were made high priest and priestess in this tradition as well. (The “Grand Master Druid’s” name was Eli and his tradition was called Druidic Craft of the Wise or Mental Science Institute).
Bill’s High Priest certificate reproduced in TEMPLE OF DOOM1. Eli died in the early eighties and as far as we can tell, his organization morphed into a Native American Cherokee group in the 1980’s whose remnants can be found at www.goodmedicinesociety.com/gmsflow.htm.
To further complicate matters, both Bill and Sharon legally changed their names (for numerological and karmic reasons on Eli’s advice) back in 1973. Bill became Christopher P. Syn. (Documents of this name change are printed in TEMPLE OF DOOM2 ). He legally changed his name back in the late seventies at the request of his father and mother. Thus, many of his early documents from this period were in the Syn name (1973-79)
Bill and Sharon moved to Milwaukee in 1974 at the request of a local occult bookstore owner because more than 80 people wanted them to train the locals as witches. While there they met an Old Catholic priest. Bill still had a yearning to be a Catholic priest, and was messed up enough theologically by now that he saw no conflict between being a Wiccan high priest and a candidate for the Catholic priesthood. In fact, they were taught that the two “priesthood lines” were complementary – like yin and yang (Alex Sanders, the head of the Alexandrian rite of Wicca and self-styled “King of the Witches,” was also an Old Catholic bishop.)
From 75-76, Bill studied and was ordained to the Old Roman Catholic diaconate. He was ordained as an ORC deacon (document in TEMPLE OF DOOM with his signature 3) by Archbishop Francis Facione. He is still alive, and can be found at http://www.orccna.org/presidingbishop.htm
Bill was ordained to the priesthood by Bishops Edward Stehlik and Julius Massey in Joliet, IL (Certificate and photos available). Both bishops happen to be deceased now, but he has the ordination document with their signatures. There are also photographs of the ceremony, taken at St. Paul’s Old Catholic Church in Joliet. These photos have since been publicly presented in one of Bill’s many videos, the new version of EXPOSING THE ILLUMINATI FROM WITHIN (2005).
At the same time, on the advice of Eli, Bill began studying the Masonic degrees and was made a Master Mason (1977) – document in TEMPLE OF DOOM with Worshipful Master Richard Decker’s signature4.
This is important to understand: Many of Bill’s spiritual teachers (both on this earth and supposed “spirit guides”5 ) were telling him that at the highest levels that Catholicism, Wicca and Freemasonry all blended together and he believed them, then and now; especially when Archbishop Cousins (Roman Catholic bishop of Milwaukee at that time) subsequently came out and publicly endorsed the Masons. (Bill explains how from a Biblical perspective all false religions come from the same source, the devil. Bill’s book, MASONRY BEYOND THE LIGHT, documents how most of the early Wiccan and occult leaders were also high-level Freemasons).
Once a Mason, Bill was drawn into first soft-core and then hardcore Satanism. He had been previously told that before one could get into serious Satanism, one had to become a high level Mason. It is fairly commonly known that in order to be a satanic priest, one must first be a Catholic priest. This is not as uncommon as you might think.
So, as hard as this might be to believe, Bill was simultaneously a Wiccan, a Freemason, an Old Catholic priest, and a Satanist (1976-80). You must understand that it is no great thing to become a high level Mason. All you have to do is plunk down your money and sit through a few weekends of excruciatingly boring rituals and you are a 32nd degree Mason (Scottish Rite). It takes about a month. Because Bill knew that high level Wiccans were also Masons, he saw no conflict there. Some of his brother Masons in Milwaukee (including a worshipful master of a lodge) was also occultists and Luciferians.
As far as the Old Catholic priesthood and the other things, Bill had been led to believe that the pope was secretly a Luciferian and that high level Luciferians existed throughout the Catholic Church. This has since been confirmed by other sources6.
In 1978 Bill was consecrated a bishop in the Ecclesia Gnostica Spiritualis – Gnostic Catholic Church (another branch of Old Catholicism) by Archbishop Michael Bertiaux. His consecration papers have been published in the original French in LUCIFER DETHRONED7. At the same time, Bill was made a Magister Templi (Master of the Temple) and had the 90th degree of Antient and Primitive Rite of Masonry (Egyptian) conferred.
Michael Bertiaux is on the web. He is still alive and still involved in Gnosticism and other forms of hardcore occult evil like voodoo.
However, by the “Augustinian principle” (Good Roman Catholic doctrine) Bill’s consecration was “completely valid, if illicit” by Roman standards. He has a letter to that effect from Franz Cardinal Seper8 .
Therefore, during this time Bill was functioning as:
1) A Wiccan high priest,
2) An Old Catholic priest at a small Old Catholic parish in Milwaukee,
3) A Freemason and
4) A Satanist.
Bill did not publicly officiate as a bishop, though, but only did so privately (1978-80). One would be amazed to know how many Roman Catholic priests are secretly involved in the occult, witchcraft or even Satanism. It is tragic.
During this period, Bill and Sharon also began a brief period of relationship with the Church and School of Wicca and Gavin and Yvonne Frost (see certificate from their school 9). They had asked Bill, as a high priest from another tradition, to audit their correspondence course and see what he thought. Bill never became formally involved with them, though.
In 1980, in spiritual desperation (as recounted elsewhere), Bill prayed to Lucifer for a sign and got Mormon missionaries at his door. Having been told by both Eli and Gavin Frost (another prominent Wiccan author and co-head of the Church of Wicca) to join the Mormons if they had trouble, both Bill and Sharon joined the LDS church in 8/1980 (baptismal certificate in TEMPLE OF DOOM10).
At that point, Bill ceased practicing Satanism, stopped celebrating Mass as a Catholic priest, and began to cut back his involvement a little into Freemasonry. As his LDS (Mormon) church obligations increased, his Masonic involvement decreased somewhat. But he felt he could not, in good conscience, be a Mormon and also be a Satanist or a Catholic priest (since Mormons believe both to be evil and apostate). Bill was ordained an LDS elder in May of 1981 (certificate in same book 11).
After discussion with his LDS bishop, Bill remained in the seminary (hence the confusion about getting a Catholic degree while being a Mormon). However, he cut short his M. Div. Program and got a Masters in Theological Studies (a two year degree instead of a three year degree). Bill’s Mormon bishop thought it might be helpful for him to complete the degree, even though he did not believe in Catholic theology any longer.
From 1980-84, Bill functioned as a reasonably normal Mormon elder, except for still practicing Wicca, because he had been given to understand that the leaders of the LDS church were secretly doing the same. Bill went through the temple with his wife, Sharon (see temple “recommend” in book – the document that lets you into the secret temple rituals12 ). The temple rites at that time and temple architecture confirmed that the LDS church was highly occult and Masonic.
In June of 1984, Bill became Born Again. He remained a Mormon for about ten months, trying to figure out if that was the right thing to do. Finally he left in the spring of 1985.
Many people believe that all this is impossible for one person to do, but once it is explained in the way it happened, it is not so unmanageable or impossible to follow.
You just have to be a little crazy like Bill was (what do you expect, he was serving the father of lies???).
To address some other issues which have been raised by different people on the internet, here are some other beliefs and comments of Bill Schnoebelen:
1) In Bill’s book, WICCA, he addressed very clearly what a “witch” is.
2) Paganism IS virtually the same as witchcraft. Any Wiccan (of any type that he knows of) will say that. Wicca is a part of Paganism. Many would say that the Wiccans are the priesthood of Paganism (at least in Europe and the US). By definition, a Pagan is someone who does not believe in the God of the Bible. Christians, Jews and Muslims are not considered pagan. Everyone else is. Very few Witches believe in the God of the Bible.
3) Bill has “believed” in UFOs and studied them since he was a teenager (1960’s) and has studied them to a high degree over the decades. Involvement with them was part of what drew him towards more occult ways of thinking.
4) Millions of Catholics are “not saved” in the Biblical sense. Bill was no different.
5) Yes, Bill became a witch while at Loras College (Catholic). In fact, it was a Catholic professor at Loras who first told him the idea that Jesus himself had studied the occult. Bill would hardly be the first college student to be led off the “straight and narrow path” by a radical professor. It was commonplace during his time in college (1967-71).
6) Bill joined Masonry precisely because he thought it WAS a pagan, occult institution (and it is!) That is perfectly straightforward. He joined it because he had been led to believe by his teachers and his studies that it was a well-spring of occult and esoteric knowledge and power, even though most Masons do not know this. Bill had no “mercenary motives.” He never expected to get a better job or anything. Nor did he. In fact, for most of his Masonic experience, Bill was working a low level job at a scrap yard foundry running a furnace.
7) As mentioned above, Bill was saved in June 1984, but remained in the LDS church through spring of 1985 (struggling with what the Lord wanted him to do), so technically, he was in the church from 8/80 through February or March 1985.
8) It should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with Catholic theological education in this nation that they had no classes on false religions, Mormons, cults, the occult or Freemasonry. At least if they did, Bill had never heard of them either at his college or seminary. Most mainline churches are not strong on apologetics, even to this day.
9) Bill believed, (and saw much to convince him that he was right, that the LDS church was run by witches or at least occultists. Thus, he saw no problem in continuing to practice Wicca, even though he had stopped the Catholicism and the Satanism.
10) About Palladium Masonry, Bill does not know if what Leo Taxil wrote was a hoax or not. He was not there in the 19th century, and respectfully – no one else was either. What Bill testifies is that he was definitely inducted into a form of Palladium Masonry by a fellow named David DePaul (craft name: Orius) who claimed to have a warrant from Europe to do it. It may have been a fraud, but Bill would have no way of knowing that.
11) Bill did not discuss his involvement with esoteric Masonry with his brother Masons in the Wisconsin Blue Lodge because he had been sworn under oath not to do so.
12) Bill never claimed to have been “saved by Jesus” when joining the Masons. He told them he was attending the Episcopal church at the time, as part of his training in Old Catholicism.
13) Bill spent about 7 years in the Church of Satan simultaneously with all these other things, as mentioned above (roughly 1975 – 1981 – probably closer to six years).
14) As a witch, Bill had studied Herbology for many years. Bill received his certificate in Nutritional Herbology from the School of Natural Healing (Utah) and a copy of it can be emailed to anyone who wishes to see it. Bill received his N.D. degree from Trinity College of Natural Healing in Indiana. Bill is also certified by the Certified Natural Health Professionals organization in Warsaw, IN. He never claimed to have a four year post graduate degree in Naturopathic Medicine. There are numerous ways in this country (thank goodness for that freedom) that one can become an N.D.
15) Bill has been introduced as a “voodoo high priest” (which he was) by the Prophecy Club since the mid 1990’s and probably earlier than that by other organizations. This is hardly a new claim. It is ten years old. Bill was taught voodoo by the same fellow mentioned above, Michael Bertiaux.
16) According to Masons, the ‘Palladium Masonry’ Schnoebelen claims to have joined is a hoax and never actually existed [http://www.masonicinfo.com/schnoebelen.htm].
The fact is that on the 20th of May, 1737, there was constituted in France the Order of the Palladium, or Sovereign Council of Wisdom, which, after the manner of the androgyne lodges then springing into existence, initiated women under the title of Companions of Penelope. The ritual of this order was published by the Masonic archæologist Ragon, so that there can be no doubt of its existence. At the same time, so far as I am aware, there are few materials forthcoming for its history. In some way which remains wholly untraceable this order is inferred to have been connected by more than its name with the legendary Palladium of the Knights Templars, well known under the title of Baphomet. In any case it failed to spread, and it is uncertain whether the New and Reformed Palladium, also an androgyne order, with which we shall presently be concerned, is a metamorphosis or reconstruction of the original institution, but a connection of some kind is affirmed. [http://www.sacred-texts.com/evil/dwf/dwf04.htm] Devil Worship In France II – The Mask of Masonry]
17) Bill Schnoebelen claims he was a 90th degree mason. Many Masonic members say that the highest masonic degree is the 33rd degree and that Schnoebelen’s claim is false.
Here is a quote from Bill himself, from ”’Interview with an ExVampire: A True Story” www.exvampire.com:
“I went through the typical Blue Lodge degrees. Went through York rite all the way up to the ninth Templar Commandery. I Went through the Scottish rite all the way up to 32nd degree. And at that time then I was considered worthy to get into what is called esoteric Freemasonry which most American Masons don’t even know exists. And in that organization I was admitted into the Rite of Memphis Misraim (Mitzraim) and I went up to 90th degree which a lot of Masons, if they even hear that, their false teeth will fall out of their heads. Rite of Memphis Mitzraim can be seen at http://www.iss-ic-memphis-misraim.com/english.html
1. Schnoebelen and Spencer, MORMONISM’S TEMPLE OF DOOM, 1987, Triple J Publications, p. 71.
2. Ibid., p. 69.
3. Ibid., p. 68.
4. Ibid., p. 72.
5. Many Spiritist mediums and New Age channelers believe that they can “channel” spirit guides that are supposedly high level beings who have transcended the wheel of karma and the need for a physical body. These beings are regarded as somewhere between angels and gods and are relied upon to provide reliable spiritual counsel. Bill now knows and acknowledges that they are lying and deceiving evil spirits.
6. Note especially the works of former Jesuit priest, Malachi Martin.
7. William Schnoebelen, LUCIFER DETHRONED, Chick Publications, 1993, p. 86.
8. Cardinal Seper was, at that time, the head of Sacred Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (formerly known in un-kinder times as the Inquisition) and was an extremely influential cardinal. The current pope, Benedict XVI, also held that position before being made the pontiff.
9 Schnoebelen and Spencer, p. 74.
10. Ibid., p. 76.
12. Ibid., p.78.
13. The reasoning behind this statement is simply that the Bible says you are saved by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9) without works. Catholicism demands works for salvation. If you ask 9 out of 10 Catholics if they think they are going to heaven, most express a hope they will, but do not know. If you ask them WHY they think they might get to heaven, they will usually say because they are trying to be good. This is all totally contrary to the gospel as presented in the Scriptures. Thus, though most Catholics believe that they are Christians, they have been deceived, just as I was.
15. See the original 1996 video of EXPOSING THE ILLUMINTI FROM WITHIN – available from With One Accord ministries – for proof of that.
“Interview with an Ex-Vampire”
(Yes, the front & back cover are photos of Bill when he was a real vampire)
9 HOURS of interviews of Bill Schnoebelen
Fantastic Value at only $39.95
More Information at www.exvampire.com
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Channelling, Freemasonry
Part 3: Freemasonry, Catholicism, Mormonism
Part 4: Catholic Church, Luciferianism, Satanism
Part 5: Satanism, Saturn
Part 6: Black magic, White Magic, Satanism, Mormonism
Part 7: Mormonism, Reptilians, Satanism, Voodoo, Zombies
Part 8: Black magic, Walt Disney, Vampirism
Part 9: Vampires, Werewolves
Please download the free booklet on Removing Alien and Military Mind Control Commands. This is a direct download without signing up for anything. Only then will you understand why this information will never be discussed on any UFO or Conspiracy site and will never be touched by broadcasters like Alex Jones, Jeff Rense or George Noory.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is not medical science or medical advice. This information is not backed up by scientific evidence. This is just for your information. This information and these products have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, disorder, pain, injury, deformity, or physical or mental condition. Results are not typical. Individual results may vary. Because every person's situation is different , the author of this article will not be held responsible for any negative results which come from reading or acting upon the information in this article. Use at your own risk. We make no medical claims for any products, nor do we sell them or offer them for the treatment for any ailment.
Up to 1/3 of this article may be copied as long as no alterations are made, you mention the author and link to www.Metatech.org
Disclosure: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. ————- Copyright ©: Stephanie Relfe 2015 – 3000 Up to 1/3 of this article may be copied as long as no alterations are made, you mention and link to www.Metatech.org or www.Relfe.com
Disclosure: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Copyright ©: Stephanie Relfe 2015 – 3000
Up to 1/3 of this article may be copied as long as no alterations are made, you mention and link to www.Metatech.org or www.Relfe.com